Write an article for ‘Letters to the editor’ in which you discuss an issue that you feel strongly about and want to let more people know about. It can be your response to an event/current news, an article, a policy, a
- start your article by: To the Editor
- give it a title
- say what you are going to write about, grab the reader’s attention
- explain the issue and why it is important
- give evidence for your claims
- state your opinion what should be done
- sign the article
Write about 200, but not more than 250 words.
Hand in the drafts by Monday 16 May 2016.