8. a, TJA_2. skupina: Teme za ustno ocenjevanje, 3. krog
Apr 1, 2019 | 8A
- Irregular verbs: Say all forms of a given verb and illustrate the use of the past participle (PRESENT PERFECT)* *obvezno vprašanje
- An interview with a famous athlete: ask interesting questions, and/or answer.
- In a restaurant: talk about the food on the menu, things at the table, make polite requests.
- Talk about conditions: illustrate the use of first conditional on some real-life example sentences, e.g. If I don’t study, I won’t get a good mark.
- Expressing the future: talk about your plans and arrangements for the near future, make examples of future facts, predictions, offers and promises; use appropriate tenses (going to, present continuous, will future).
- Predictions about the future: what are your predictions and hopes about your personal future (school, university, job, family, home, ambitions, …) and/or the future of the world (health, politics, economy, technology, natural world, …)? What do you think, believe, hope will/won’t happen? What might, probably will/won’t happen?
- Achievements: What have people done? What has happened to the environment? Talk about environmental issues and use the present perfect tense as appropriate.
- The environment – vocabulary: Talk about the problems and challenges, translate the words for environmental issues and challenges; talk about what has/hasn’t been done in a certain area, plan an environmental campaign
- Using a machine: Illustrate the use of some phrases connected to using modern technology.